Saturday, January 7, 2012

Children's Place Winter/Spring 2012

There's all kinds of cute outfits over at Children's Place right now. They've got a ton of adorable nautical themed stuff! I love me some blue and white.

Girls sizes 4-14

I absolutely love this scarf trend! Also see below for a closer look at the dress.


I love this dress with the jacket or by itself!!
Okay seriously, I LOVE cardigans! I'm glad there are so many around this season. And great for layering on those cooler spring days.


Boys sizes 4-14


Love the stripes and nautical theme on this one! It would look great on the beach.
Baby Girl Sizes 6 Mo -4T
I've seen this dress in the store and I absolutely adore it! It's blue AND its got ruffles!



Love the sweater and leggings, perfect for spring time if you live in a colder climate!
Baby Boy Sizes 6 Mo-4T
I had to show this one to my sister because she's obsessed with the movie The Social Network and this outfit above reminded me of something a mini-Mark Zuckerburg might wear. :D


Love the collegiate look of this one! Can't you just see a toddler in it?

Newborn


More ruffles!!
Look baby leggings! So cute!

Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if there's a certain brand you love or are interested in me featuring. I'm always on the lookout for new brands! Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment